Sunday, June 10, 2012

Because I Love These Faces

And because we were without internet for two weeks...

It was either fold laundry in my downtime, play the zombie game, or learn to make a slide show.

Is there any question which one I'd do?



Look out, though.  Theresa, who learned to make these first and who very kindly and patiently tutored her backward mother in the fine art, is hot on my heels with a "challenge" slide show and Michelle says she wants to play, too.  So, ahem -- Let the games begin...

* This slide show is dedicated to Paul, whose face we miss! Hurry home, Paul!  Afghanistan doesn't need you more than we do!

2 comments:

aunty nina said...

Love it!! I must get this program and do some of this myself! What fun!! Excited for Theresa's now!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Well done!!! So enjoyed the pics!!! Cathy